• Home
  • Tourists Visa - Universal Migration

Tourist Visa

Depending on which country you want to visit, a travel or visitor visa may be required. This visa is temporary and does not entitle you to work, but allows you to stay and travel freely in and among the country as a tourist for the time specified. If you are looking to work, study, or are looking for a more long-term solution to live in another country, please get in touch for more info for other visas and options available. If you are a resident or visa holder of a particular country you can sponsor your family and dependants to visit you as a tourist/visitor.

How To Apply

In order to apply you will need:
Tourist Visa

We can offer visa counselling & advice, make you aware of your options and assist with all visa applications. Please get in touch and we can make sure you are eligible and begin the process!

More Visa