Other Visa

There are lots of other types of visas in addition to tourist/visitor visas or family/dependant visas.Each type of visa has specific requirements depending on your status and the country you are applying for.We have been able to successfully process all types of visas for our clients all over the world for countries such as USA, The UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and many more.
Types Of Visa

Other common visas we acquire for our clients are:

Student Stay-Back Visa

This is available for students who have recently graduated from an institution in another country. You are allowed to stay 1-3 years in a particular country after graduation to live and work. Often through this visa, you are able to sponsor your family to visit or to live with you, entitling a partner/spouse to work. For more information on the application process, check out our Study Abroad page or contact us.

Business Visa

 This visa allows investors, entrepreneurs or the self-employed to live, work & contribute to the economy of another country and set up their business. Requirements vary, but are usually 2-3 years of business experience, prove a specified net-worth, and sometimes a refundable deposit to the country you are applying to. A transfer toward permanent residency available as well as access to a family/dependant visa.

Fiancé/Marriage Visa

 If you are looking to marry your partner who is a citizen or a permanent resident of another country, we can help you fulfil the necessary requirements.
Ancestry Visa: If a relative (usually parent or grandparent) was born in a country you want to live in, we can help you see if you qualify and apply. This visa usually allows you to live and work freely as a resident.

Working Visa/Work Permit

This visa allows you to work and live in a country for the time allotted (typically 3-5 years), with the option to reapply/change to PR after 5 years. (See work abroad page for more information).