Family Visa

This type of visa, which gives legal rights to your spouse, partner, child or dependant to join you in another country to visit, live and even work and have your children attend school (which depending on the country is often free). For example, those already with a work visa or student visa are oftentimes allowed to bring a dependant/child or spouse/partner with them during their studies or employment with an approved application. If you are currently holding a visa and want to sponsor your family to visit you as a tourist, or to come and live with you, you are eligible to apply for a spouse/partner or child/dependant visa through various routes.

Family visas are also available based on which type of visa you currently hold:

Student Visa

Available to the family or dependants of someone who holds a student visa or has recently graduated with a post-study stay-back. This varies depending on which country you study abroad in, but visa typically allows the holder to work full-time.

Skilled worker

 Available to the family or dependants of someone who holds a working visa for another country. If you are sponsored as a worker in healthcare, you can apply for your entire family to come and join you to visit or to live, work and go to school.

Permanent residency Visa

Available to the family and dependants of a citizen or permanent resident from another country. This will allow the visa holder to visit, or live, work and go to school in that country.

Quite often after receiving this type of visa, our clients are interested in migrating further and applying for Permanent Residency (PR). If this is something you eventually would like to achieve, visit our Permanent Residency pageor contact us for more information on the process.

How To Apply

Each visa application is different depending on the person and country you are applying for. To see if you are eligible, or to get advice on other visas not mentioned, please contact us for a consultation and we can begin the process!
Family Visa Assistance