UK Work Permit for International Graduates

Home  >  News  >  UK Work Permit for International Graduates

UK Work Permit for International Graduates 01 Sep 2016


UK has opened doors for International graduates to take job offer and convert to Tier 2 (Work) visa. The British Home Office has declared that students after graduate level study with employer Sponsorship and graduate salary offer have to apply within UK to avail this opportunity. As per UKBA records more than 28,000 employers have Tier 2 Sponsorship License. Graduates can apply for 3 year or 5 year Tier 2 visa, 5 years in work permit will make them eligible for UK PR.  

Graduate Entrepreneur program is available for entrepreneur who recently graduated and they have to apply within the UK for this visa change.

PHD students can apply for Doctorate Extension Scheme to search for jobs and settle there.

Internships are also provided by Universities along with the program thereby students get employer sponsorship easily at the internship firms associated with the University.