Home > Categories > UK Visas > UK Student Visa FAQs
UK Study FAQs
1. How long does the application process take?
2. What courses are available to me?
3. Do I need an English Language qualification?
4. Can I work while I study?
5. How can I finance my studies?
6. What is the cost of living in the UK?
7. Can my spouse join me if I study abroad?
8. Can you recommend a university or college for me?
9. Do you provide help with my visa application?
The application process varies between universities, but you should allow minimum of 2 - 3 months.
Go to Top
This depends on your career choice, the courses range from Post Graduate to MBA to Degrees and Diplomas.
On most occasions you will need a minimum IELTS or equivalent as specified by the university, dependingon the course.
Yes you can, you can work up to 20 hours per week during term time and full time during vacations.
You can make use of a bank loan, family assistance and/or working part time to fund your studies.
We advise students to budget a minimum of £6,000 per annum, with tuition fees on top of that. This should cover living expenses including accommodation, food, transport etc.
Yes you can apply for a dependant visa for your spouse and they will be able to work also under the terms of the visa.
No we can advise you on a suitable institution depending on your own personal career choice.
Yes as part of our service we will provide you with help and assistance with your visa application and ensure all documentation submitted is correct.
02 Jul 2018
04 Apr 2018