Study in CANADA

Free Canada Visas Brochure

Home  >  Categories  >  Canada Visas >  Study in CANADA






Why Study in Canada ?

  • Canada has one of the best and highly demanded education systems in the world.
  • Every year, thousands of students from other countries achieve their educational goals in Canada.
  • Tuition fees is very less compared to other English speaking countries
  • Inbuilt Internship (Co.op) offered with most of the programs, which are usually paid one
  • Country with good economy and job opportunities
  • Canada is an immigrant country welcoming thousands of immigrants every year.
  • Easy employment & settlement opportunities for students

In Takes

  • Major intake- September.
  • Other intakes- January & May.

Course Type & Duration:

Diploma and few Bachelors are provided by Colleges whereas Universities provide Bachelors and Masters program.

  • Advanced diploma  - 3 years
  • Graduate                  - 4 years
  • Post Graduate          -  2 years

Student Direct Stream (SDS) is an administrative framework implemented in partnership between the Canadian visa offices in India and Colleges and Institutes Canada. It is an arrangement between selected Canadian educational institutions and Canadian High Commission in India to provide quick and easy study visa for the prospective students of participating institutions in Canada


Tuition fees:

Bachelors & Diploma: CAD 14000 to 16000

Masters: CAD 24000 to 28000


English Language Requirement:

  • An IELTS band of 6/6.5 for under graduate and 6.5/7 foe post graduate.
  • A TOEFL score of 80 and above for under graduate and 90 and above for post graduate.


Working while study:

International students are allowed to work 20 hours part-time a week on-campus or off-campus.


Post study Stay Back:

Students can apply for open work permit after successful completion of course,

1 year study = 1 year open work permit

2 year study = 3 years open work permit


Dependents & Family:

Partner and Dependents can accompany students during study or open work permit period. Partner will get full time work right under Open work permit category.


Settlement after study:

 The Open Work Permit visa after study helps to gain valuable Canadian work experience and qualifies to apply for permanent resident of Canada.

University & College List: Seneca College , Sheridan College , Georgian College , Mohawk College , Fleming College , Niagara College , Algonquin College , Fanshawe College , Conestoga College , Cambrian College , Confederation College , NYIT ,  St. Clair College  , University of Regina , Vancouver Island University , Thompson River University , University of Fraser Valley and many more...

For further informations please contact our student counselor at 7025345494